Land for Tomorrow is a statewide partnership of conservationists, farmers, business leaders, local governments, health professionals, and community groups urging the General Assembly to provide $1 billion over five years to protect the state's land, water, and special places before they are irreversibly lost.
Protecting North Carolina’s critical land will provide:
- Clean drinking water
- Clean air
- Thriving farms and forests
- Places to hunt, fish and watch wildlife
- Places to exercise and enjoy the beauty of North Carolina
- Less damage from flooding
- Places of historic significance and ecological value
- Preservation of North Carolina’s natural and cultural heritage
- Strengthened communities
- Jobs and a sustainable economy
Wednesday, November 22 - Windy, almost cool, beautiful fall morning coffee muses.
1 day ago