TGIF - 2772

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. - Oliver Wendell Holmes..
I am sitting here looking at a blank screen and finding I have no ideas this morning. I have made my way through my emails and other than the White House slowly burning to the ground, nothing causes me to jump out here with a comment.

Random Reading Links

  • Marie has posted a new spring photo at Blue Ridge Blog.
  • Fred has been battling armies(?) of mice marching through the night at Fragments From Floyd
  • "The seed has no idea of being some particular plant, but it has its own form and is in perfect harmony with the ground, with its surroundings ... and there is no trouble. This is what we mean by 'naturalness'. " Shunryu Suzuki, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind from Beyond the Fields We Know
Check back later maybe I'll find my muse...

No comments:

My Blog List