Friday Morning Muse

Once more through the mill then two days of running madly in place before facing the mill race again. Lord, don't you love the working families weekends? At least the Road Trip on Tuesday broke the routine of the week. A side benefit is it left me with a few weeks of photo's to post to my two sites.

My morning forecast looks like a repeat of yesterday...The Blue Ridge's are still hovering around freezing and here...Well, let's just say I opened the back door when I sat down with my coffee and so far I see no reason to close it. The thermometer on the wall says we have an outdoor temp of 57. I wonder where that cold front they promised for yesterday ended up stalling out. The story of Texas Coastal weather is always a unfulfilled promise of cold fronts lost on the north side of Houston.

I just love the way the Google Calendar sends me an email everyday to let me know that I have no events planned for the day. Kinda' makes you feel a little, I don't know, inadequate isn't quite the word I am looking for...You would think it would make me feel more Zen like, more living in the moment, but for some reason that's not the feeling it leaves. And yes, I know I could turn of the notifications, but sometimes I actually use the feature to send myself a note into the future.

I scanned the headlines fro the Post, Washington that is, and really can't see anything I want to take the time to rant about. Maybe something will get my dander up during the day...

Andy Griffin has a new article out on The Ladybug Letter on the "joys" of farming. Check it out, you might want to subscribe...

The clock on the wall is telling me to get up and move...Catch ya down the road.

No comments:

My Blog List