Goose Creek Press / Fragments Note Cards

Fred has a new product coming out...Wander on over and check out the images. 

Fish or Cut Bait, the old saying goes.

Well, I suppose I'm about to cast my line out and let it drop below the surface and see if there are any fishies about. That might be YOU!

I'm hoping here in this first effort to offer notecards to offer a high-quality product for a price that will serve the chief purpose of sharing my photographic passion with my blog readers, showing some favorite scenes to those would travel vicariously with me on a very local field trip around Goose Creek and Floyd County, and perhaps in some upcoming sets, introduce Slow Road Home readers to the actual images that either inspired a passage in Slow Road Home, or resulted after the words were on the page as a way of illustrating the narrative.

Source: Goose Creek Press / Fragments Note Cards

No comments:

My Blog List