TIME
And another week has passed. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies as you get older. As Einstein might say, "It's all relative my friend". Yesterday was 1/19375 of my life, no wonder the days seem shorter. Oh well, the coffees hot, the morning email calls and...Time Passes.
Sorry for the short post this morning. I ended up going off on a bit of an anti-(Bush, War, Rightwing) Screed over at Blues From the Red Side of Life Blog. Feel free to jump over or not...
Today is "Go Texan" day in Houston. The kick off to the Houston Rodeo season. Everyone is supposed to dress up like "cowboys" which means the John Trivolta "Urban Cowboy" look. What we all called the goat roper look back in the suburban side of Houston I grew up on. Of course everyone I hung out with were surfers translating into hippies as the culture changed. So I'll send a big "Howdy" out to all ya'll and say..."Ya'll come back now, ya'ear"
Eldrin Vael – Variant Human, Ranger
-
They call him Eldrin of the Amber Veil, though among the hearth-fires of
the high borderlands he is known simply as the Ghost of the High Barrows.
He is no
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment