One of the nice things about the internet is the way you stumble upon the...the unexpected gem. One of the news feeds that I have been subscribed to for a few weeks is Cool Tools by Kevin Kelly. This morning while things were slow I was going through the archives at Cool Tools and decided to find out more about the site and Kevin. That led to the link for Asia Grace below. What an amazing site...photos and photos...If cultures from the other side of the world intrigue you go check out the site. Be prepared though to watch time run away from you. You wont realize how long you are mesmerized by the images...
Muses Over Morning Coffee: Pondering the Twenty Constitutional Fractures
-
Back in the spring I had a conversation with one of my conservative cousins
via email about what we each believed. As we went back and forth over our
thoughts
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment